globally there has been losses and economically everything is practically down..Easter
This year time and season has been one with ups and down.. globally there has been losses and economically everything is practically down..
The first Easter in a lockdown situation..
How do you even feel at a time like this.. reflections, reflections. Reflections
Wondering how and what to do this Easter with everyone in isolation and lockdown
Here are a few suggestions while we hope and pray that this will pass us by soonest
1) Reflect…and be thankful
Take time to reflect on everything. Your life and make ammends… Be thankful to God.. and pray for families and others
2) family Easter service… you can do one at home …get the kids involved and give them roles to play or join on online..
3) Dress up …and make memories… Yes it’s not what anyone will like to do but you need to make the best out of the situation.. so wear your Sunday best and take family photos ….for memories
4) Easter Feast..Do something special no matter how small and lay the tables.. make it count
5) Help and surprise another family…Easter is about love….. unconditional love.. do something for someone else.. make food and give out, help and support another family around you..
6) Be happy and keep hope alive…enjoy a nice family game, dance to your favourite tune .whatever makes you happy..
Wishing you all a good Easter even in a lock down situation