5 Things to do during a holiday Weekend
Holidays are not too often and its important to plan and spend the days wisely.
If its not well taught and planned you will find out you didnt achieve much more
So here are a few things you should always do during the holiday weekend.
- Spend time with your family... your partner and children.. Do something fun, silly, talk, dance, watch a movie, massage, play games whatever that you all enjoy
- Have Me Time: Sometimes its just good to rest, relax, sleep, read, mediate, swim …. whatever makes you refreshed, more relaxed and happier
- Visit or Call your loved ones: We can get very busy with work, businesses and all other issues.. Its a good time to catch up with loved ones, friends…
- Do something you haven’t had time to Do: You know hoe it can be sometimes when you postpone projects or chores because you just haven’t had time.. Holiday weekends are the best time to start this.. house clean up, re organisation, getting rid of old or unused stuff, etc. Do something new
- Put a smile on someones face: Holiday weekends are good to change, bless or make someone else happy. Visit an orphanage, old peoples homes with gifts, give someone around you something that will benefit them or family, bless a family with food stuff, clothing, money etc.