How do you plan to engage your kids during the holiday season? You may be looking for a good summer school or summer activities…it is important to have a routine that will engage them and develop their social, organisational skills
Here s a simple routine that can be adopted or tweaked to accommodate your familylife
1. Morning devotion..6:6-30am
2. Dressing of bed..6.30am -7am
3. Personal clean up..7am-7:15 am.
4. Domestic chores.. 7:15am-8am.
7. Rest 9.30am-10 am
8. Homework, reading, lessons and reflections..10am-1pm
10. Siesta and quiet time..1pm-3pm
11. Walk, Sports and other recreational activities..3pm-4pm.
12. Domestic chores..4pm-4.30pm
16. Relaxation with parents, watching of movies and dinner. 5pm-7pm
17. Reading of books…7pm-8pm
18. Night devotion, reflections and family interactive session..8pm-9pm.
19. Short stories….9pm.
20. Lights out…..9pm…
– Parents, monitor your children.
– Don’t take this post for granted. You may adjust them. It is just a simple guide.
– This is a very dangerous generation. Any act of carelessness, you will pay for it.
Prayer, counselling and words of wisdom are also necessary.