Parenting and bringing up well behaved and groomed children is never an easy job… even with both parents involved not to talk of single parents.
Its a sacrifice everyone has to make with a lot of considerations and things to deny.
IT IS BETTER TO LET YOUR CHILDREN CRY AT AN EARLY AGE WHEN YOU CORRECT THEM; IF NOT, YOU WILL BOTH CRY AT NIGHT WHEN THEY BRING DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY!
Here are more habots to look out for and curb immediately:
15) Your children don’t say a ‘thank you’ when they have been helped or served something and you are cool with that. (Bad parenting).
16) When your Children cannot stand children who are less privileged.
18) When the Children pick their noses with their hands.
19) When the Children don’t wash their hands after visiting the washroom or after returning from school or outside visits.
20) When your Children take something from the fridge without seeking permission. (Bad parenting).
21) When your Children don’t knock on closed doors and wait for a response before opening the door.
22) When your Children don’t collect from your hands items you brought in as you walk into your home.
23) When your Children request for a bribe to carry out their home chores or extra tasks. (That is disgraceful).
24) When your Children act like their Grandparents irritate them. (It’s a Transferable Curse).
25) When your Children have not learnt to get up from the Chair for the Elderly or Visitors to sit.
26) When your Child tells lot of Lies. (You will both cry in the future).
27) When your Children ask “who is that?” at a knock on the door instead of “please, may I know who is there.”
28) When your Child is always seated by your Visitors when being served Drinks or Food.
29) When your Children still point their fingers at other people, when talking to or speaking about them.
30) When your Children play and jump around when Prayers are going on. (These can apply to Children from Ages 4 and Above).
31) When a child wakes up in the morning, just staring at his/her Parents and Elders without greeting. (Its a bad habit and does not show good upbringing).
• Don’t be a 21st Century Parents who can’t correct their Children.
• Train your Children in the way of the Lord so that when they grow up they will not depart from such Godly Training or Upbringing.