2. She completed her secondary education at Christ’s School Ado Ekiti in Nigeria.
3. She holds a Degree in Theatre Arts and in Mass Communications from the University of Jos.
4. She was married to Patrick Doyle and are blessed with six beautiful children.
5. She has featured in a number of Nollywood films such as the 2004 drama film, Across the Niger and The Therapist produced in 2015.
6. She was nominated for the Best Actress category at the 1998 Reel Awards and also for Best Actress in a leading role at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards.
7. She enjoys reading, listening to music and travelling. Her favourite sounds include contemporary Naija music, R&B and jazz.
8. She has anchored A-list television shows like; “Today on STV” and “Morning Ride”.
9. She is currently a writer at the weekly column titled “Tiola’s Take” featured every Saturday in the Vanguard.
10. She is also considered as Nigeria’s best public speaker and is often called upon to MC high profile private and public events.