Men are could act in confusing manners, especially when it comes to who they want to get married to. Does he have marriage on the brain? Does it seem like the puzzle pieces in your life are adding up this way? Marriage is a big step, but when you’ve found your soulmate, saying vows could be right around the corner.
So how can you tell if you and your sweetie are headed toward marriage or if things are coasting? Here is a quick list you can read while you hideout in your workplace bathroom or while you’re waiting before your next big date.
1. The flow of your relationship. It will feel like all the puzzle pieces are coming together, and perhaps with a great deal more ease than you have ever felt in the past.
2. You have made a point to share the most important people in your life. You’re meeting relatives, close friends, and even going on far away trips to meet certain people that are important. If you haven’t met the important people in this person’s life, then you probably are not close to marriage.
3. There are discussions about the future and your expectations. The future isn’t a mystery to you. The both of you see the other person as someone who will be there 5, 10, or 99 years down the road.
4. Look around and the majority of your friends and their friends are married, on the way to getting married, or just general settling down. When your friends are getting married, that means it’s on the minds of your social network. And you likely are getting there. Friends are friends because they think alike or are on the same page, so if they’re all getting married, it isn’t a stretch that soon that will be your reality too.
5. Things are settled. You’ve both grown up, you’ve made progress in your careers, you have independence. You have the resources to get married rather than it seem like a far away fairy tale.
6. He’s trying to figure out your ring finger size. Maybe he jokes about proposing anytime soon. He gets more gushy and excited about you than he did in the not so recent past.
7. He talks about how he envisions marriage and includes you in his vision.
8. He tells you everything
9. You’ve discussed where the two of you will live, you’ve discussed moving in together, you’ve discussed what kind of wedding you want.
10. They treat you without absolute love, respect, care, and as if you are a part of them. Being away from you is torture.
11. They tell you that you’re constantly on their brain.
12. The two of you are in synch. You talk to each other every day, love is strong, and the two of you have an impressive amount of positive shared history.
13. Contact with exes has been dropped to an all time low. They’re not keeping up with their pasts and are more focused on the future. They are future focused.
14. If you’re long distance, you’re planning how and when you’ll see each other and how to make it last.
15. You discuss finances openly.
These are just few of the signs. So, what other signs should women watch out for? Tell us in the comment section below.