HURRY! FAB Creative Writing Competition
To mark the first-year anniversary of Family affairs blog (FAB), we decided to focus on a short story creative writing competition for intrigued and emerging writers in 3 categories grouped by topical issue/genre:
- The Relevance of marriage in our modern society.
- Divorce 2.0 (Drama or Romance Fiction)
- Is sex before marriage a big deal? (Drama or Romance Fiction).
- Love, sex, religion and trust; which of these hold relationships/marriages?
- Call for entries and online submission (happening now)
- Public Online Voting (13th – 24th November, 2017)
- Judges weigh-in (13th – 24th November 2017)
- Winner announced November 26th2017.
FAB CREATIVE WRITING COMPETITION
- N20k Cash prize for first position &10k for second position.
- Goody-bag prizes.
- Feature as FAB face of the blog and social media for one month.
- All entries must be original works of authors and be no more than 400 words submitted here https://familyaffairsblog.com/writers-competition/
- Authors can submit only one entry per listed categories/topical issue e.g. You can submit a Romantic fiction story on “Sex before marriage” struggle.
- Winners will be selected based on aggregation of Public Voting & Judges points.
- Get your friends, family and loved ones to vote and like your article on www.familyaffairsblog.com The higher the number of likes and votes, the higher your chances of winning