Relationship drama! Wondering, will he come back?
Relationships have its ups and down either as singles or married . Sometimes the relationship can decline to an extent that someone is eventually left to go.
The only way you really know is if you let him go. Unless you’ve been some heinous person, you shouldn’t worry about will he come back or not. Now once they come back, there’s a different question you’ll be asking yourself. Do I want them back? You may have realized you were better off without them or that you’ve outgrown them. It’s normal because you’re human. And if he’s showing these signs, there’s a good chance you’ll hear from him.
- He always brings up the past. People don’t bring up the past until they want to fix it. Have you ever had a fight with your friend and not spoken for a couple weeks? What happens? Someone breaks the silence and brings the fight up because they want to move past it. If they don’t care, they don’t bring it up.
- He initiates contact. This is actually a big one. It takes a lot for a guy to break his pride and make the first step. So, if he does that, it really means he wants to make an effort and clear some things up or try the relationship out again. Or it could also mean that he misses sex with you and is willing to take the first step to getting some ass. Remember, we’re all animals.
- He reacts when around you. You see his whole demeanor change when he’s around you. Maybe he’s nervous, maybe he isn’t speaking to other girls, or maybe he goes completely opposite and tries to hit on anything that moves. But he’s not himself around you and you know that.
- He laughs when around you. If you can still make him laugh when he’s around you, he’s still interested.
- He pulls out some mind-games. Guys are all about games and so are girls. But you don’t play games unless you want that person. Game playing means you care to some extent. So, if he’s trying to play games with you, you know he cares.
- It’s all about social media. Social media would be so influential on these type of things. Liking your photos, statuses, Instagram photos—these are all ways to poke you and get your attention.
- He’s present. You may not think he’s there, but he’s there and fully present. If he’s always around, on your social media, talking to your friends and family—he’s there and waiting for the moment to talk to you.
- You feel it. You’re a woman and if we women know anything, it’s intuition. You feel it. You just know.
- Your break up wasn’t well thought out. You know, sometimes you’re just so fed up with his shit that you explode and end it. Did you really want to end it? Of course not, but things happen. Not all break ups are well thought out and logical.
- He finds a reason to see you. You left your toothbrush at his house and he wants to give it back. Do you already have a new one? Yes, but that’s not the point. He wants to see you again so that he has a chance to talk things out and make them better.
- He talks to your friends. The truth is, friends take sides, that’s just what happens. But if he’s still talking to your friends, he doesn’t want to let go of you.
- You’ve been through this before. If you’re the couple to break up and get back together again, well, then I’m not sure why you worry. This will probably happen another hundred times. But, if this is happening, maybe you should ask yourself why and if this pain is really worth it.
- He’s commenting on your social media. I mean, he might as well call you if this is the case. If he’s commenting on all your photos or writing on your statuses, he’s obviously there. If he’s writing on your friend’s statuses, this is just an attempt to get your attention. It’s probably working. But, don’t contact him first.
- He keeps in contact with your family. Why would anyone keep in contact with their ex’s family? I mean, your relationship would need to be extremely close in order for that to happen. Also, after a while, if they move on, the contact slowly decreases. But if he’s still talking to your brothers, he isn’t letting go.
If he’s showing these signs, you won’t have to ask yourself “Will he come back?” I wouldn’t even worry, it’ll just be a matter of time, so be patient and focus on yourself.